Sunday, March 30, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Garner's First Visit

Grandma and Grandpa Garner sure made Cache's day!!!



Go UNC!!!





7 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Great gin on Cache's face! He's thinking UNC doesn't have a chance next to those Memphis Tigers!

Dacia said...

You are the man! I was hoping you would get stuff posted from the weekend but checking your blog was just a hope! THANKS!!! We missed being there but was thinking of you!!!

Rebecca said...

We were so happy we got to see you guys before you jet off to the east! Cache is adorable by the way.

The McGraths said...

Ok, that first picture is precious!!! He is so cute~!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Hey Thayne, how bout those Tigers??? :)

Amber and Zach said...

He is SO Cute! We really need more pictures to make an informed decision on who he looks most like :) We totally are planning on coming to visit you all this summer! I can't wait!
Take care!
Amber and Zach
http://amizachi.blogspot.com/

karen garner said...

I had to come see these pictures again also.
WAY NEAT MEMORIES!!