Cache just had his 2 month appointment and is 11.9 lbs. He is getting bigger and bigger. He is starting to smile and that is awesome. There is no better feeling than to have a hard day of work, come home, and see little Cache smile as you hold him.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Cache's Baby Blessing
We had such a great time for Cache's baby blessing. We really appreciate everyone that came and supported us. The dinner went great. We had chicken a la king, and it was awesome. Aubree took the lead for the dinner and her and her man Dan did a fantastic job. Mom and Dad were great help in cooking and setting up, and Cheyenne did a delicious job on the deserets. Mar and I felt like we didn't do anything, and that is the way we like it:)
Cache just had his 2 month appointment and is 11.9 lbs. He is getting bigger and bigger. He is starting to smile and that is awesome. There is no better feeling than to have a hard day of work, come home, and see little Cache smile as you hold him.


Cache just had his 2 month appointment and is 11.9 lbs. He is getting bigger and bigger. He is starting to smile and that is awesome. There is no better feeling than to have a hard day of work, come home, and see little Cache smile as you hold him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is that your place in the background, I want more photos of your apartment - even though I know I am too late for the summer but when you get back:)
Dinner was really great. I still want that recipe for the Chicken. We had fun spending time with you over confrence. We hope you are all well on your summer adventures and can't wait til you get back.
I just was missing my Cache and thought I'd come back and see the blessing pictures again. He is so precious ------ YEA only 25 days til we get to see him (and I guess you 2 also - hee hee)
Post a Comment