Cache loves his batting toy he plays with it every morning when he wakes up and he lets us know when he has had enough. Last weekend he met his cousin Aeriana for the first time. They were long lost friends. Cache and I went to an indoor pool for the first time, this is him in all of his swim gear.
Oh my cuteness, I can't wait to see him in 2 weeks!!! Keep the photos coming - first you were harrassed to get married, then have a baby, now to keep the photos coming - I will never leave you alone!!!
Way was adorable - I can't decide which picture is the cutest - I think it's the one of Cache & MaryAnne in the same color. Cache looks so handsome in all his different outfits. Can't wait to see him soon (& you too).
Yeah! New photos & updates! I thought you were going to take the summer off from blogging while you are in DC, so glad to know what you are up to. He's really growing fast!
8 comments:
Oh my cuteness, I can't wait to see him in 2 weeks!!! Keep the photos coming - first you were harrassed to get married, then have a baby, now to keep the photos coming - I will never leave you alone!!!
Yeah for new pictures! He is getting so big and you two look great... I hope you are having fun, but are eager to get home... WE MISS YOU!
Way was adorable - I can't decide which picture is the cutest - I think it's the one of Cache & MaryAnne in the same color.
Cache looks so handsome in all his different outfits. Can't wait to see him soon (& you too).
He is getting big. We miss you guys sooo much.
Yeah! New photos & updates! I thought you were going to take the summer off from blogging while you are in DC, so glad to know what you are up to. He's really growing fast!
He is so handsome!!!
He is to cute and I am jealous you guys are near arlington, that is by where i grew up!
Please forward onto anyone you think would like this...
I am doing my first giveaway on my Parent Blog
www. inevergrewup. net
Just comment on the post for the free Peter Pan Disney movie to win!
Even if you don't have kids if you have cousins, nephew, nieces, grandchildren, that would enjoy it POST A COMMENT!
www. inevergrewup. net
The next giveaway will be 2 children's art smocks along with art supplies so keep on checking back!
Thanks!
-Vanessa
Post a Comment