Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cache-a-monster

This happened all in one day. Cache loves to explore and gets into everything he is not supposed to. If you turn your head he will be gone. He is growing so fast and it is so fun to see him get bigger. For some reason he loves to get into the closet and eat and play with shoes. If any of you see bite marks in our shoes just know that we are not starving, Cache just snuck into the closet.





5 comments:

LD said...

I love this stage, even though they are into EVERYTHING! I hope you have baby proofed better than us! Everyday Zannah finds something I shouldn't have left out or I should have covered up.

The Bedke Fam said...

he bites your shoes?? hilarious! he's such a lil rascal. a cute one!!

Dacia said...

He is going to be like his daddy:) I just talked to my mom and she said she is coming in February. I am jealous! Anytime you want to fly me out, I will watch your adorable baby!!!

The Stevensons said...

What a cute boy he's at such a fun age. i'm sure all the trouble he finds he can get out of flashing that adorable smile of his.

Rebecca said...

He's huge! Our Lydia loves shoes too. It's an obsession. What weirdos! =)