Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby #2

We found out we were pregnant a couple of weeks ago, and when Thayne came home from work I surprised him with a present. When he opened it, he thought it was a digital meat thermometer that he had been wanting (another story for another day). Then he realized it was a digital pregnancy test when he saw the “YES.” We are so excited to have another little one in our family. The due date is the beginning of November. Also, we are positive that it is either a boy or a girl. Any thoughts?



We decided to do something fun to tell both of our parents. The day after we found out we were pregnant we went to build-a-bear, and we made 2 bears with a heartbeat inside and wearing a white T-shirt. On the T-shirt for the one for Grandma and Grandpa Adams we put “Baby #12.” Then for Grandma and Grandpa Garner we put “Baby #8.” They both just got them in the mail and were super excited.

23 comments:

Erin said...

That's so exciting! Congrats!

Emily and Mike said...

Congratulations!

Harward Family said...

That is such exciting news! Congratulations:)

Katherine said...

Congratulations!!!

Poulsen Family said...

How fun! Are you nervous about being pregnant and living in DC? The best of luck with a little one and being pregnant!

The Bedke Fam said...

woohoo!!! congratulations!

LD said...

We are so happy for you guys! I think you are definitely right, I am betting on a boy or a girl :)

LD said...

Oh, by the way, Marcus came home home from the "boy" trip sad that he doesn't live closer to them, but especially missing Thayne!

Brett and Nette said...

Hey congrats you guys!! Thats so exciting!

Nicole said...

Oh wow, that is so exciting! How are you feeling? Are you going to find out the baby's sex, or just be surprised? Congratulations, that is wonderful!

Kim said...

Yeah! Congratulations! This is a good year for babies! Can I just say that whenever I read your blog, Thayne cracks me up -

Good luck!

Kingskitchen said...

Yeah congrats!! That is soo exciting! Hope all is well! Miss you

Todd and Jenn said...

Katherine told me about your blog. Congratulations! Hope your feeling well and I love how you told your parents. Carson and Annie are about twenty-one months apart too.

karen garner said...

I love your blog - great write-up and glad the word is out!! We love love our bear and his precious little heartbeat!!!

karen garner said...

just wanted to read your news again (but remember my bear's cuter than your bear) (cuz I have an 8 and you only have a 2)

Jeanne Garner said...

Congrats! It has been forever since we have seen you. It is the year of the baby. Good luck it will be the cutest boy or girl anyway.

Dacia said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am slow at checking blogs and just heard the news! Super exciting and we hope you are feeling well:)

Nordhoff Family said...

Wow! Congrats. That is so exciting. I am glad you will be back by the time the baby is due!

Brooke and Ryan Naylor said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you guys! That will be great for Cache to have a buddy to play with! I look forward to hearing all of the fun events during the pregnancy!

Linda and Rex said...

Congratulations. What joyous news. Cute way to spread the news through the bears.

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to find out if you're right about it being a boy or a girl. =)

Bassetts said...

Such a cute idea! Congrats again. We're so excited for you guys!

The Stevensons said...

what a fun idea. congratulations. we heard from dono that you were expecting i guess im not very good at this blogging thing. well hope your feeling well and wish you the best.