Definitely a mini Thayne. Boy does this bring back memories of Chad and Thayne with baby Riley and Jordan shoes.
Cache is soooo cute!! How are you doing? We still have not heard anything about basketball.. still waiting. I miss you!! You have such a BEAUTIFUL family!!
mare...i cannot believe how big cache is!! he is adorable:) miss you and hope that all is well! heart
I'm getting so excited to see "my little man" - he sounded so sweet on the phone the other day. I feel so so blessed!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that Thayne has always loved Jordan!
hey i love your blog. you shoulg check out mine it's amzing grace if you go on my mom's blog and look for grace in family blogs you will be there.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Definitely a mini Thayne. Boy does this bring back memories of Chad and Thayne with baby Riley and Jordan shoes.
Cache is soooo cute!! How are you doing? We still have not heard anything about basketball.. still waiting. I miss you!! You have such a BEAUTIFUL family!!
mare...i cannot believe how big cache is!! he is adorable:) miss you and hope that all is well!
heart
I'm getting so excited to see "my little man" - he sounded so sweet on the phone the other day. I feel so so blessed!!!!!!!!!!!
I love that Thayne has always loved Jordan!
hey i love your blog. you shoulg check out mine it's amzing grace if you go on my mom's blog and look for grace in family blogs you will be there.
Post a Comment