congrats!!! can't wait to have you back in town!
sweet!!! congrats. can't wait to see y'all.
That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you guys.
Thats awesome! Cache and him are going to be best friends!
Hooray!!! Congratulations to you guys. Little boys are wonderful.
Congrats guys! We are missing you at Bonko Maryanne!
Exciting!!! boys are fun they will be best buds.
He already looks like Thayne - I won't elaborate more:) Congrats
What fun!!! They will be such good little buddies...we are happy for all of you!
Dacia - you crack me up! Congratulations - boys are so great (well, so are girls, but you know what I mean)!
I am jealous man.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
congrats!!! can't wait to have you back in town!
sweet!!! congrats. can't wait to see y'all.
That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you guys.
Thats awesome! Cache and him are going to be best friends!
Hooray!!! Congratulations to you guys. Little boys are wonderful.
Congrats guys! We are missing you at Bonko Maryanne!
Exciting!!! boys are fun they will be best buds.
He already looks like Thayne - I won't elaborate more:) Congrats
What fun!!! They will be such good little buddies...we are happy for all of you!
Dacia - you crack me up! Congratulations - boys are so great (well, so are girls, but you know what I mean)!
I am jealous man.
Post a Comment