We went to the National Mall for the firework show of a lifetime. It was the best firework show ever. We went with a bunch of our friends and had a really fun time. Cache loved the show and just sat there and stared in the sky!
Wow, that looks amazing! How neat that you guys got to be in our nation's capitol on the 4th of July. What a fantastic opportunity! I hope you're having a wonderful time.
Great pictures! BTW - it was SO NICE to meet you in person at your reunion. :) It was funny how I knew who all the kids were and who belonged with who just by checking in on you all via the blogs. So thankful for technology!
6 comments:
Wow, that looks amazing! How neat that you guys got to be in our nation's capitol on the 4th of July. What a fantastic opportunity! I hope you're having a wonderful time.
it seriously looks like you guys were literally sitting like 10ft away from us. how crazy is that!
That would have to be one of the best places to see fireworks. I'm so jealous!
Mary Anne,
Carolyn gave me your blog address and I'm so glad to see your little family is doing so well!
You can email me at mallory.mcgowin@gmail.com. I'd love to catch up and find out when you're coming back to MO next so we could visit.
I see Carolyn every so often and actually played a league volleyball game with Aubree when we was in town last winter...long story.
Anyways, I'd love to hear from you when you get the chance. Take care!
Mallory McGowin
Great pictures! BTW - it was SO NICE to meet you in person at your reunion. :) It was funny how I knew who all the kids were and who belonged with who just by checking in on you all via the blogs. So thankful for technology!
guys i miss u love ya
Post a Comment