Monday, August 31, 2009

DC Temple

Two Sundays ago we went and walked around the Washington DC Temple. It was a fun Sunday activity. We also went to the visiter center and enjoyed looking at the space exhibit.







6 comments:

Katherine said...

Love the belly! Can't wait to have you back, we need you at bunco!

Nordhoff Family said...

When are you coming back? We seriously miss you!

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Hey!! You are so dang cute! I love the belly picture. I have had so much fun with you guys out here in Dc Thanks for always hanging out!!

karen garner said...

what adorable pictures!! I love the one with you and Cache and the flowers & of course my favorite is with all 3 and 3/4ths of you in front of the beautiful temple.

karen garner said...

Loved all the pictures on Brody's blog of our great weekend over Labor Day - thanks for making it to awesome - thanks for feeding us and spoiling us!!!!

LD said...

You are so beautiful MaryAnne!! (And you're not looking bad either, Thayne)

And Cache is getting big, he will look like a giant next to a newborn.