Sunday, September 13, 2009

At the park







Cache and I are leaving tomorrow, and Dad will be on his own for a couple of weeks. We have spent a lot of time together this week as a family and we have really enjoyed it. Tonight we went to the park for a while and Dad and Cache ran around and played on all the toys. I don't know which one of them like the park more?

5 comments:

Todd and Jenn said...

Just heard you guys are back. Yay! Hope you're feeling well. Let me know if you need anything. Cache is so cute!

Middleton said...

Dads are so good at parks. I go because I feel like I am a bad mom if I don't. Kyle goes because he likes it!

Shantel said...

Your back!! I am going to have to stop by - Cache is getting so big!! Its been months since I've seen him.

karen garner said...

what awesome, fun pictures!!! I miss you guys already!! Hope you got back safe and sound and that you're feeling good . . .

Terry and Cathryn said...

He is so so cute. I can tell he has a very proud dad as well. You guys are doing great. We miss seeing you.