Cutter was able to come home yesterday. He is having some Apnea episodes, and he decides that he thinks its not important to breath sometimes. He has an apnea monitor, and an oxygen tank. It makes it a little harder to change him, walk around, and do the normal baby things you want to do. However, we are very amazed at modern technology and are very glad we have it. We want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers, and we know that it has helped in his recovery.
Glad everyone is safely home - we will keep praying for continued progress for Cutter. We sure love you guys! Congrats! Cache already looks like the prefect big brother.
the poor little guy. i'm glad he gets to be home. let me know if you need anything, cache is welcome to come play whenever you need a little alone time!
Awww, what a little sweetheart. I'm so glad you guys have him home. Sounds like he's doing great in spite of the craziness. How are you doing? You guys are such a cute family. We'll remember you in our prayers!
Hey!! Oh he is so dang cute! So glad that he is doing good, and that he is finally home! You look great maryanne and congrats again on the cute little guy! tell cache and thayne we say hi!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so glad that he is home and I hope that everything continues to go okay! We will keep praying for you! I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PICTURE! It looks perfect- and you look amazing! Cache is going to be the best big brother too- you can already tell :)
Oh I'm just so happy to hear sweet Cutter is here and a part of our family. He is going to always be our little miracle from heaven. I love you precious Cutter.
11 comments:
Glad everyone is safely home - we will keep praying for continued progress for Cutter. We sure love you guys! Congrats! Cache already looks like the prefect big brother.
Oh, that's got to be hard! Hope he recovers quickly. So cute to see a picture of the four of you together.
the poor little guy. i'm glad he gets to be home. let me know if you need anything, cache is welcome to come play whenever you need a little alone time!
Awww, what a little sweetheart. I'm so glad you guys have him home. Sounds like he's doing great in spite of the craziness. How are you doing? You guys are such a cute family. We'll remember you in our prayers!
Hey!! Oh he is so dang cute! So glad that he is doing good, and that he is finally home! You look great maryanne and congrats again on the cute little guy! tell cache and thayne we say hi!!
Glad to hear he is home and that you are adjusting to all you have to do for him. I'm sure he is so totally worth it. Hope he is well soon.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so glad that he is home and I hope that everything continues to go okay! We will keep praying for you! I LOVE YOUR FAMILY PICTURE! It looks perfect- and you look amazing! Cache is going to be the best big brother too- you can already tell :)
He is such a doll! I love the family pic. Adorable. You guys have been in our thoughts & prayers. We love you!
He is so adorable and chubby. I hope he continues to get better. MaryAnne you look awesome. I hope you are doing well also.
You guys are such a cute family. Glad he is home and doing better.
Oh I'm just so happy to hear sweet Cutter is here and a part of our family. He is going to always be our little miracle from heaven.
I love you precious Cutter.
Post a Comment