Cutter is doing really well. We were worried he had a few more problems, but when the monitor went off he looked fine. We went to the Dr. and he said those are probably false alarms. That means it has been 3 weeks from today that he has not had an episode. Prayers are answered, and we are so glad that Cutter is doing so well. We took him to get his newborn pictures. The lady we went to was awesome. Here is an example of what he looked like.
8 comments:
oh maryanne he is so dang cute!!! I love the picture, he is looks like a little chunk in that hat I love it. I am so glad that he is doing so well! I hope that you guys have a great thanksgiving and hopefully we can meet up sometime soon!!!
HE IS SUCH A DOLL! Oh my gosh he is just precious!!! I love the pictures of Cache and Cutter together! I am so glad he is doing well and I cannot wait to meet him! I hope you guys are doing awesome!
He looks like he fits right in with your family. HE IS ADORABLE! WE MISS YOU!
So glad everything is going well. I had no idea about all this craziness. What a cutie!
So happy he is doing better. Your boys are both so cute. Love his picture!
he is beautiful and I am so glad he is doing good. I can't wait to see ya'll and live close :)
Yes, he is our true "miracle" and we're so glad he was a fighter and got through this scare. It sure was awesome holding him last week. What a sweetheart - a precious gift from heaven...
How adorable! I'm so glad he's doing well and I hope he just continues to do better and better. Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Post a Comment