Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bowling

We took Cache bowling for the first time last night. At first he was mad he had to let go of the ball, but then he learned that it comes back and he loved it.





4 comments:

LD said...

Oh my word, what 2 year old likes SUSHI!! Way to go Cache! I love that you took him bowling, I don't think we are brave enough to try that yet, Zannah would surely end up knocked out from running in front of someone elses ball!

Nordhoff Family said...

Happy belated Birthday Cache. Logan loves bowling too! Sushi, wow! The day I got Logan to eat sushi would be a great day. That is awesome he will eat whatever you eat!

Dacia said...

We want to go with you bowling and to eat sushi and to swim and... Oh yeah, we can do it this summer!!! We are super excited and already counting down. Let us know what we can do to help. You are welcome to come stay here anytime!!!!

karen garner said...

Oh my gosh are those absolutely adorable pictures of Cache. Each picture showing each little part of such a fun experience - he looks just too precious!! (and really you think I believe the sushi was for Cache??? --- how about for Thayne??)