Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween

We had a great Halloween. We went to Macy's in the morning and did a trick-or-treat treasure hunt. Then we went to our ward's trunk-or-treat. We then went to a couple of families that we know here in Logan. Cutter was a penguin, Cache was a shark, and Mom was a witch. I imagine most of you are like us and have enough candy to last until next Halloween.




7 comments:

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

those pictures are do dang cute!!! You boys are getting so big I miss seeing you guys!! I like the picture of thayne with "no shirt" is my favorite picture of all!! ha ha ha

karen garner said...

I got your text and had to get right on and check your blog. SOSO CUTE!!!
I can't decide who is cuter - the boys or MaryAnne - what a fun day Halloween is (Dad said even though I was dressed like the tooth fairy that I was really a witch...)

Dacia said...

You found a penguin costume and it is adorable! Thanks for posting - you all look great! We miss you!

Melinda said...

So fun! Look at your cute tights! keep the pictures coming... I can't get enough of those boys!

LD said...

Love seeing pics of the boys!! They are so stinking handsome! When are we going to do a "couples" trip.....enough of boy trips :)

Bassetts said...

Love the pics. Did Thayne dress up?

Rochelle said...

Love the costumes! Cute boys!