Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pictures of the boys

We have the best boys ever!! Thayne and I are really enjoying them right now! Cache is the best big brother ever! The boys play really great together. Cutter loves it when Cache chases him and they both love to wrestle together. Cache is very protective, my favorite is when Cache asks me, "Mom why did you tell my Cutter no"?! Just with that cute little story explains there relationship really well. Cache is really into Spiderman and Batman right now. Thayne an I still can't believe our little Cache Money is three. Cutter Has a mind of his own! Mix not being able to talk with having a mind of your own and it can be very interesting at times. But it is a good thing he is a smart kid and he can consistently sign eight words. Cutter just loves books, sometimes we call him Uncle Brett Jr. (Thayne's brother who loves to read:) We are enjoying our home here in Logan, it sure beats the hotel!!







6 comments:

Todd and Jenn said...

Your boys are so cute! Hope you are enjoying Logan. I went to Utah State and I loved living there.

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Oh we love those boys!! We loved having you guys for a few days in Indiana, sure do miss hanging out with you and those cute boys!!! Hope all is well, and miss ya!

Dacia said...

We sure miss the boys and are counting down to this summer!!! Bryson loves your football background of the blog.

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Oh my...your baby boys are PEOPLE! Why do they have to grow so fast? They sure are precious!

karen garner said...

Great write-up MaryAnne - I loved all the things you wrote about and the boys look WONDERFUL!!! I miss them so so so much. They look great in their costumes. Glad Cache is loving 'spiderman'. LOVE the bath picture and the behind the couch picture. Those 2 are sure treasures from Heaven :~) Tell them Grandma loves and misses them.

karen garner said...

had to come see these PRECIOUS picture again--- I MISS MY BOYS