Colt was born yesterday and weighed 7.13. He has been a great baby and healthy as can be. MaryAnne is a champ and doing great as well. Thanks for everyones thoughts and prayers.
He is so stinkin cute!!! And I am pretty sure you are not suppose to look that great after having a baby Maryanne!! You look so great! Love the family picture! Miss you all! Congrats again!
6 comments:
He is so stinkin cute!!! And I am pretty sure you are not suppose to look that great after having a baby Maryanne!! You look so great! Love the family picture! Miss you all! Congrats again!
What??!?? I didn't realize you were due so soon! Congrats! What a great family to be born into. Love you guys!
YATES! Welcome Baby Colt!
YAY not YATES...dumb auto correct!
Dad & I are loving these pics - what an absolute baby and what a miracle from Heaven.
Congrats you guys! Love that you posted these pictures so soon!
Post a Comment