Sunday, October 14, 2012

Carving Pumpkins

For Family Night this week we carved pumpkins.

3 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

YAY! Love, Love, LOVE the updates! Hope you are all settled into life in the heartland. Thaynes cousin Gina served her mission in your area - we loved visiting it with her! The boys are adorable & growing too quickly! Hugs to all...

karen garner said...

What HUGE smiles - (you can decide if I mean the boys or the pumpkins). TOO TOO cute :)

Katherine said...

So darling! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! So, I just have to mention that I lived in Carmel when I was younger! I'm so jealous of you, such a great place! And, I don't know if you knew Ashley Sylvia that lived in Quarry Bend, but they how live in Noblesville! Small world! Hope all is well for you and yours!