Saturday, November 1, 2008

Spooky spider

Cache-man had to have been the cutest spider I ever saw. On Halloween we went tricker or treating with my sister Cheyenne and her two boys Talon and Landon. We went to the Pinnacle building where Thayne works. It was so fun seeing all of the kids dressed up. Later that night we went to our friends Robby and Melinda's, They hosted a fun murder mystery Halloween party.





5 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

I can honestly say Cache is the cutest spider I have ever seen! I also noticed that he is getting some teeth. I can't believe how fast babies grow!

Dacia said...

I second it, or third it - he is the cutest spider ever seen!

Kingskitchen said...

I am going to Missouri for a whole month.. I am kinda freaked out, I have never been away from Brad that long... I leave Nov. 19.. Hopefully Car and I will get to see each other :)Where are you guys at right now??
Miss you!!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

So fun! He's got such a great smile!

Rebecca said...

I agree. I've never seen a cuter spider!