We went on our first official family vacation with just the three of us. It was so much fun. The three of us went and relaxed, went swimming, went shopping, and went to the zoo. We decided this vacation is a new tradition we are starting every year after we get done with the busy summer program with Pinnacle. Right when we got to the hotel Cache made himself at home on his king size bed, and we decided that he knew what it meant to be on vacation.
TOOOO cute - what a doll that Cache is (well I guess you 2 are kind of cute too). Grandma can not wait to see him!! Glad you had a wonderful vacation (great tradition).
I totally just blogstalked you! Hope you don't mind, you have such a cute little family, and I can't believe Cache sleeps so long, I'm in desperate need of sleep!!!
6 comments:
Thayne, there's something on your hat & your shirt...maybe if you wash them it will come off...How 'bout those Giants?
That is a SwEeT family tradition! Cache is so stinking cute!
TOOOO cute - what a doll that Cache is (well I guess you 2 are kind of cute too). Grandma can not wait to see him!! Glad you had a wonderful vacation (great tradition).
I totally just blogstalked you! Hope you don't mind, you have such a cute little family, and I can't believe Cache sleeps so long, I'm in desperate need of sleep!!!
We are going there in April for a week. Email and let me know what we should see.
I think that photo of Cache on the bed is my all date favorite photo - you should submit it to a magazine - I bet they would pay big bucks!
Post a Comment