Thayne was gone for a few days at the beginning of December. When he came home he surprised me with the new Willow Tree Nativity set. After getting it out of the box and all set up, my two boys just sat playing together on the floor making the biggest mess ever. I'm not sure who enjoyed the nativity set more Thayne, Cache, or me.
oh my goodness. this is hilarious! that is such a mess but so adorable. lol. i'm so excited thayne got you the willow tree nativity. that's so sweet of him. i freakin love mine.
That cracks me up - it is so Thayne - I don't think that you have a chance with your kids staying out of trouble. If they don't do it themselves, Thayne will show them!
That is what I got for Christmas too.. I love that Nativity :) How are you?? I love the pictures.. Cache is sooo cute!! You look beautimous as usual!! Love you
4 comments:
We're so excited to see you guys... it looks like we're going to be able to make it earlier than we thought, so we should see you tomorrow night!!!
oh my goodness. this is hilarious! that is such a mess but so adorable. lol. i'm so excited thayne got you the willow tree nativity. that's so sweet of him. i freakin love mine.
That cracks me up - it is so Thayne - I don't think that you have a chance with your kids staying out of trouble. If they don't do it themselves, Thayne will show them!
That is what I got for Christmas too.. I love that Nativity :) How are you?? I love the pictures.. Cache is sooo cute!! You look beautimous as usual!! Love you
Post a Comment