


We went to Canada to visit my family. It has been over 3 years since we have been there and it was nice to let all of them see the kids. First we stopped in Raymond, AB to see Grandma Adams. Then we went to Calgary, AB to see Grandma & Grandpa Ogden, as well as all the Aunts and Uncles. This is Uncle Donny who loves babies and wanted to hold Cutter the whole time. It was a great trip, the kids were awesome, and besides living in Canada my family is the best:)
3 comments:
Glad your trip turned out so good and you were able to make so many great memories.....
I love you blog & I'm so glad I got to see you & finally meet your husband & adorable boys!!!!
Great pictures, Maryanne. I am so glad you have a blog so I can see pictures of your family.
Sarah Bieber
Post a Comment