They are absolutely adorable children! I love them! Cutter looks so much like you Mare... I didn't really realize how much until I was looking at these pictures. We are going to miss you guys this summer!
you guys make some pretty good lookin boys! i'm sad you're leaving so soon, hope we get to see you every now and then when you get back (bunco sub?!?!)
Hey!! They are so dang cute!!! Oh I can't wait to get cache and aiden together, it will be so fun to watch them play again! I also can't wait to squeeze that chubby little Cutter! He is huge already! See ya soon
9 comments:
WAYYYY cute shirts - Aren't holidays fun with little kids? MISS YOU :~)
They are absolutely adorable children! I love them! Cutter looks so much like you Mare... I didn't really realize how much until I was looking at these pictures. We are going to miss you guys this summer!
you guys make some pretty good lookin boys! i'm sad you're leaving so soon, hope we get to see you every now and then when you get back (bunco sub?!?!)
Hey!! They are so dang cute!!! Oh I can't wait to get cache and aiden together, it will be so fun to watch them play again! I also can't wait to squeeze that chubby little Cutter! He is huge already! See ya soon
Holy cow- they're so big! And so cute!
So fun! Cute little guys.
They are so cute! Love their outfits.
Cutter looks like a little Cache. We are going to miss you guys!!
We are on the countdown and can't wait to see you! And to get to see you TONS!!!! Hope you are having a good time with your family!
Post a Comment