Sunday, August 14, 2011

We are expecting #3.

Cache was singing this song to Me and Thayne. He would sing it with "I'm so glad when Mommy," and "I'm so glad when Daddy;" so we thought that it was a good intro to announce to everyone that we are prego with our third. Our due date is March 10th. :)

9 comments:

Kim said...

Yea! Congratulations! So fun to read what you guys have been up to. So fun to have three - a little crazy, but a lot of fun!

Dacia said...

Cache man is so adorable - I love the Pinnacle shirt too:) CONGRATS again! Hope you are feeling well Maryanne!!!

Katherine said...

congrats you guys! so cute, I love how cache takes breaths while he's still singing. adorable!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

YAY for babies!!!! Congrats!

Todd and Jenn said...

Congratulations! So happy for you! You'll love three.

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

So stinkin cute!!! We miss you guys! We are so excited that you are going to have another little babe!! Hope all is going well, and that you are feeling good. We miss you guys like crazy!!

Dashanne said...

Congrats! you guys!!!

Mike and Trina said...

That is so awesome!!! Hope you are feeling well. Not too much longer.

karen garner said...

I've watched this video a few times but just felt like watching it again after talking to you guys tonight. Miss you like crazy!!!
happy birthday again today to adorable Cutter ~~