Thursday, October 20, 2011

We are having another BOY!

The boys are getting excited to have another little brother. We wen't to the doctor and everything looks great. Due date is still March 15th and we are trying to think of names. Thayne likes the name Clifford and Cleff, Cache likes Sorando, and Cutter wants to name him Dada. What am I going to do with all these boys:)

7 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

Yay! How fun! You make the CUTEST little boys. I love them. And I think you get all of the naming power, Mar ;) Glad everything is good. Miss you guys!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Boys are awesome - our Rochelle has four of them! Congrats!!! They will be such great buddies.

Heide Gentry-Kemp said...

Yay!!! We love boys!! I can't wait to meet your little man, I am so excited for you guys! We miss ya like crazy hurry up and come visit me!!

karen garner said...

Yahoo for boys!! I had 4 in a row and wouldn't have had it any other way. They are all great friends now as adults!! It's cuz you make such adorable boys and you're just so so good with them!!! CONGRATS

Terry and Cathryn said...

Congratulations, can't wait for March. Fun fun fun!!!!

Dacia said...

I saw this post the first morning and told them kids - they were so excited to hear! I blame Thayne for giving you all these boys! Bryson is so envious of Cache having so many brothers! We love you and can't wait to see you soon!

Brody said...

Don't listen to Thayne. Go with Cache and Cutter's baby name suggestions!! Congratulations!!