too too cute - he looks like he is having a ball (or should I say having a balloon)
He is getting so big - he is adorable!!! Alyssa was trying to bite a balloon yesterday - she now has teeth so I had to make her stop.
I cant believe how big Cache is :) How are you? This is Kaci by the way :) Hope all is well. You look beautiful as always...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
too too cute - he looks like he is having a ball (or should I say having a balloon)
He is getting so big - he is adorable!!! Alyssa was trying to bite a balloon yesterday - she now has teeth so I had to make her stop.
I cant believe how big Cache is :) How are you? This is Kaci by the way :) Hope all is well. You look beautiful as always...
Post a Comment