Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We are so excited for Halloween, to prepare Cache went to his first pumpkin patch with his girlfriend Abby. We had tons of fun!! We got a baby pumpkin for Cache, a Mama pumpkin for Me, and a Papa pumpkin for Thayner. Cache likes to play with his cousin-buddy Landon. Landon always shares his cars with Cache and is teaching Cache how to drive fast. Oh and did I mention they are both binky boys.





4 comments:

Jeanne Garner said...

Oh, he is so cute and getting so big. We really should get otgether soon. I love fall and the pumpkin patch myself.

Brett said...

He has gotten so big!!! I can't wait to see you guys again, hopefully sooner than next summer...

Dacia said...

I have to say ditto to everything brett said!

Kingskitchen said...

I love that little boy of yours.. his smile melts my heart. You are so beautiful!!! Tell your parents hi for me :):) I miss you my friend! Love you