Last week President and Sister Pino came in town for conference because now he is a member of the 1st quorum of the seventy. As mission buddies we met up and had FHE with them. It was a great experience and a lot of fun to see everyone. We ate dinner, visited, and then President and Sister Pino left us with a lesson. It was very uplifting and a memorable experience that we will never forget.


7 comments:
What an awesome experience which you will never forget. Your mission has been such a great blessing in your life.
welcome back to the blogging world
Thayne is so hot and sexy. I love him.
Love,
Megan (I swear, Brad didn't write this)
I remember all your planning of mission reunions - fun to get to be in Utah for Conference.
I almost didn't click on your link thinking I would still see Cache's Firsts but what a suprise... lots of cute pictures and you are such a beautiful mom!
MaryAnne,
I tagged you. Go to my blog to see the rules . . .
I like the updates. It is great to have you guys back in town...lets do a game night.
Post a Comment